Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Unplugged-Cuba*

Options
  • 19-05-2005 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Theres a gig featuring some quality musicians on next thursday 26th May in Cuba Live. Features local musicians doin covers and some originals. Its only 3euro in and all proceeds are for Croi. Doors from 7.30.Should be a great night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Twill be mad craic! I can't wait!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Cuba was absolutely freezing the last time I was in there, which was about 2 months ago. The place was about nearly 3/4 full and the air cond. was on full blast. There wasn't a place we could go without being freezing. This was downstairs anyway. Upstairs wasn't as bad I think, but different music on there.

well i can honestly say that that was a once off as i am in there pretty much every night of the week. i should really pay rent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭homerjay540

u often get that at 11:30ish but after a bit of jumping around u don't really notice it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭sinus

yippie i am playing!

my band the october sunshine are on about 4th last so look out for us....just me on guitar and vocals and a girl (paula) on piano!!!

cant wait

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

What's the asterisk for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭homerjay540

thats the name of the place : Cuba*
    don't ask why

well it was a fantastic night really really enjoyable well done yvonne on running a great gig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

thats the name of the place : Cuba*
    don't ask why

I hate that phoney punctuation - there's nothing cool about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭sinus

simu wrote:
    I hate that phoney punctuation - there's nothing cool about it.

jesus is anyone creatively minded anymore....next thing u know your gonna be complaining about the red dot on 7up bottles or vodafones little inverted comma (ha ha phoney!!!)

quit complaining people...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

Well theres creative, and then there the sort of pointless* creative* nonsense* thats just stuck in there for sake of it.

But then thats a matter of opinion I suppose.

In this case the pointless creative nonsense was probably to get people to talk about why the stupid thing is there in the first place, and so i'd say its worked out quite well.

Advertisement