Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Files: Abduction!

• 19-05-2005 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Have you heard about the new X-Files dvd? If you are a hardcore fan like me, I know you have! but if not you MUST get it, its being released on June 7 and its gonna have 16 episedes from the first 3 seasons on it and Chris Carter’s brand new documentary "Threads Of Mythology" wich will tell you all about the X-Files concept! :D

By the way, Im gonna go pick it up at Fox Store, what about you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

The spam is out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Pigman II wrote:
    The spam is out there!

Pigman, nobody has proven the existance of Spam. It's just a myth. Next you'll tell me the US Airforce have a huge Spam manufacturing plant in some desert somewhere !! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

funny thing is they do its a covert project called space prisim attack something i read about it in the new york times today
    neway
    im a x-files fan but i would need to know what episodes they are before i buy so ill go check it out and see what eps they are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

K-TRIC wrote:
    Pigman, nobody has proven the existance of Spam. It's just a myth. Next you'll tell me the US Airforce have a huge Spam manufacturing plant in some desert somewhere !! ;)

It's called Area 404.... but it cannot be found....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

This is a film how? I'll put it in Sci-Fi/Fantasy, although it may be more deserving of a recycle bin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Alvix

Why do you call it spam? I believe spam is if you post a message more then once, and it has to be the same words in each message, or spam could be if I posted a ref link, which I did not! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Spam, for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Alvix wrote:
    Why do you call it spam? I believe spam is if you post a message more then once, and it has to be the same words in each message, or spam could be if I posted a ref link, which I did not! :confused:

Read the charter, this is blatant advertising which is not allowed. My advise is take it like a man and go away before you get banned and have to retreat like a wounded dog.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

FOX sure know how to milk it.

Except for the part about the buck teeth...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Alvix

Dude, its gone now, happy? and It wasnt a ref link or anything!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

The post still looks like astroturf to me...dude. *shrug*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

thanks ixoy!

Advertisement