Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

now dont laugh N-Gage2?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bwahahaha! :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

I can think of some uses for it. It's running symbian, so you could install the symbian SNES and NES emulators and then laugh at all the nintendo people waiting for the revolution to arrive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Mwa-ha-ha... looks nice... ha-ha-ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Looks nice but doesn't look too practical tbh, a bit too small and fidly. PSP analog type sticks should be standard for handhelds now as well. Is that an analog under the d-pad?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

that screen looks like it will attract scratches of all kinds, where in the name of god is the phone part of the phone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

grimloch wrote:
    that screen looks like it will attract scratches of all kinds, where in the name of god is the phone part of the phone?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=4508

Looks better than the N-Gage or QD IMO. Though, I don't think I've ever seen a Nokia phone with banded stripes - reminds me of cheapo plastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

reminds me of cheapo plastic.

It's just a prototype. Looks pretty flimsy in it's current form but not a bad idea all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Actually looks usable which is an advantage over the previous ngage. Very flimsy looking at the same time though. One console that doesn't have to worry about living up to the hype anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Is that an analog under the d-pad?

Probably a navigation thumbstick as is the norm on most Nokia symbian phones.

Why would we laugh? I thought the N-Gage was fantastic. Games that were better then GBA games, with wireless multiplayer for with friends.

The whole mp3, video playback, etc etc also.

And now only €99 in some places. The N-gage was a fantastic piece of gear in my opinion, I had alot of fun with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

PSP nailed portable analogue control. - They might have made two of them though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Yeah the psp's analog is great. They really should have stuck a second one on though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Why would we laugh? I thought the N-Gage was fantastic. Games that were better then GBA games, with wireless multiplayer for with friends.

Are you sure it's the N-Gage you are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I had alot of fun with it.
    You say 'had'... makes me think.

Never really took to gaming on the go, im ready for the onslaught of abuse and various projectiles... but i prefer books to mobile gaming, at home is a different story though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

there's only one good game i can think of on the ngage and that was pocket kingdoms (right title?) which is the sequel to a brilliant saturn game called dragon force (title?) should see if i can get that cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

You say 'had'... makes me think.

It broke. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Looks better than a Jizz-moan-D'oh!!!11eleven!!!1111one.....

Advertisement