Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is Pat Patterson doing for the Summer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

dont be a tease come on u pull the cord and what????????????????????????????????????????
    pats naked body was there???
    was standing there with his lad in his hand waiting for it?????
    wasnt there at all???
    then u woke up?????
    TELL US GODDAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

blondie83 wrote:
    Well I didn't want to bring this up, but I was in one of the labs in the murky depths of the basement today in eng today - lab in question commonly known as "the dungeon", - and was shown a nicely hidden trap door in the corner of the room, with a large induction motor on top of it preventing it from being opened from underneath. Once the motor was removed the trap door was lifted to reveal a ladder decsending into blackness. I climbed down the ladder, pulled the light cord, and...

...you discovered that Alana IS Pat Paterson! :eek:

Tell Us Blondie Tell Us Now!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

OH
    MY
    GOD!!!!!:eek:

Blondie83 has been 'silenced' by the local Federales!!!!! :cool:
    We'll be lucky if we ever see her in UCD again (considering the fact that she finished this year anyway it seems a safe bet, but that's beside the point)...

blondie 83 R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Thats what they thought, but I escaped! Now I can tell you that Pat Patterson.... Ah **** they're back, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

/*blondie gets dragged off */

• Advertisement

u cant taunt us like that tell us what they did with pat,
    bet ur a prick tease too, :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Guys I know there is alot of speculation about Pat Paterson as to who he is or whether he exists but I think I've just come up with a theory to the mystery of Pat Paterson.

I was just thinking to myself last night about who would dare to try and be arrogant enough to have an alias as Pat Paterson. Then it clicked. Jose Mourinho. Have any of you ever seen Chelsea manager extraordinaire Jose Mourinho and Pat Paterson in the same place at the same time??? Thought not. Mystery solved.

i thought that was stupid first but the more i think about it the more i think u could be right......... so does that mean that blondie was lying to us and pat is managing chelsea for the summer :eek:

tintinr35 wrote:
    i thought that was stupid first but the more i think about it the more i think u could be right......... so does that mean that blondie was lying to us and pat is managing chelsea for the summer :eek:

Word on the street is that Blondie was on the books at Porto during last season but was given the chop by Jose...er I mean Pat..... and wants take revenge on Pat by spreading vicious, nasty rumours about pat to Pat's biggest fans.... the UCD students.

Blondie please grow up, get a life and get over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Could Pat be Jose Mourinho? Well the toilets told me that Pat may have been involved in the break-up of Brad and Jen and Jose does have the looks to rival Mr Pitt...

Also, another toilet says that students shouldn't call Niteline but should instead call Pat as he will make everything better. We all know Mr Mourinho is renowned for his pyschological brilliance...

Now I don't know what to think. :eek:

• Advertisement

i know, me either, maybe pat runs night line,
    did pat patterson found UCD think he did under his alter go "Cardinal John Henry Newman". Newman do ya c where im comin from NEW MAN i.e. Pat Patterson.............ohhhhhhhh the plot thickens :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Its not the only thing thick round here* :)

Pat Patterson is the personification of the average UCD students inferiority/superiority complex - I cant for the life of me figure out which ;)

On a serious note, I was once in a dark place in my life and Pat helped me through. He explained to me that if he could overcome a name like Pat Patterson and go on to invent €3 drinks, the push up bra; then I could find the ****ing light switch.

Moral of the story Pat = UCD and college is all about drink and girls.

*Not insulting anyone but I couldnt resist such a cliché

did anyone else c pat in the crowd at the match tonight he was there with a ucd 150years banner!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

Pat Pattersson is currently serving 15 years in portloaise for membership of an illegal organisation, The people of northern Ireland are rallying behind him and murals are being painted throughout the land.
    Join the free Pat campaign today
    mural from the bogside
    bobbyposter.JPG

tintinr35 wrote:
    did anyone else c pat in the crowd at the match tonight he was there with a ucd 150years banner!!!

Yes I saw Pat in the AC Milan section holding up the ''UCD 150'' banner in a similar fashion to the way he holds up the ''John 3:7'' (or whatever the hell it is) banners at the GAA matches. The reason why AC Milan f**ked up on their penalties was because they could see Pat and were extremely starstruck but since there is a Pat Paterson/Jose Mourinho connection as we have established, I believe UEFA need to launch an investigation into the antics of Pat because it was Pat's fault that the worst team ever to compete in the CL ended up fluking their way to winning the frickin' tournament in the most extremely boring manner possible.

Boo Pat! (I swear I'm not a Man utd fan) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

After a long and difficult struggle my man Abdul finally tracked Pat down in Turkey. He was there to attend the match and purchase fresh military supplies for the Himaya (Republican Palace Guard) in Iraq.

Here we can see Pat testing the latest in laser sighted Ground-to-Air hardware- the FIM-92A Stinger Weapons System.
    Pat_Turkey.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I have heard form a reliable source that this IS Pat Patterson.
    pic1096.jpg
    Things haven't gone well for him since his exams went badly & he realised he'd never have enough money for the repeats.
    He's just lost hope!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Maybe he's a trinners student.

Red Alert wrote:
    Maybe he's a trinners student.

Pat a Tr**ity student? Suck my bananas!

Advertisement