Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lemsip Max Strength

Options
  • 20-05-2005 6:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭

...?

Brian, I didn't expect you back for ages??!1 30 votes

Well with you not around, the merger was going down the pan.
    0% 0 votes
    Actually pal, it wasn't... I spoke to them yesterday, they're signing today.
    40% 12 votes
    [img]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img] WTF?!1
    60% 18 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Lemsip and all Lemsip products are like the devil's urine. I abhor this kind of behaviour on such a public forum.

BAN THIS SICK FILTH!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Amz wrote:
    Lemsip and all Lemsip products are like the devil's urine.
    Actually pal it isn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I give it the thumbs up.

please don't hurt me Amz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

funky!

I thought you were dying of the flu?

• Advertisement

And I thought you were studying for exams! Geroutta that garden!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mo_thoin

Ewwwwwwww, it tastes like lemon flavoured knats piss!!!! And it doesnt work!!!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Well with yous not around this thread was going down the pan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

This stuff is legend! You should see me when I've taken a whole packet, I'm all like "yeah, sell those stocks and get on to my broker!...wait my phone is ringing...Hello, Stockholm?"

"Ya, thish ish Shtockenholm! You wanna shpeak to the yogurt?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

It sorts the men from the boys....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

I had a thread on this months ago.. *tear* love ian! IANNNNNNNNN!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Got from http://embee.blogspot.com/2005_01_23_embee_archive.html

Scene - an office with one desk, filing cabinet etc. Arrogant Young F*ck is sitting at desk with feet up and reading a folder. Ian, the usual occupant of said office walks in).

Arrogant Young F*ck : Ian! Wasn't expecting you back for ages! Heard you were dying with flu.
    Ian : I was. More importantly, what are you doing with this? (snatches folder from AYF).
    Arrogant Young F*ck : Well pal, with you not around the merger was going to go down the pan, wasn't it?
    Ian : Actually, Pal, it wasn't. It's sorted. I spoke to them yesterday, they're signing today. (Pushes AYF out of his chair)
    Arrogant Young F*ck : But you're ill! How come?!
    Ian : (produces small red box) Lemsip Max Strength. (Taunts AYF with box) This sorts the men from the boys.

The aggro! The sneering! Sheer class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I had a cold on my Summer course last year and I was like crap. I went to the pharmacy and saw Lemsip. I bought the Max Strength cos' I just wanted to get the symtoms off me! It was horrible! However it did help. Go Max Strength!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Ad yes.

Product no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Lemsip is what I imagine evil would taste like. The ad is funny, because the guy that's replacing the other guy (You know it makes sense.) can't act.

Advertisement