Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Line for broadband

• 20-05-2005 10:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭

After months of Nagging eircom to fix my line for broadband ive finally decided to just go ahead and order a new line in i was just wondering what is the cost on this and how long does it ussually take for them to install it?
    Pete

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭MickyJoe

Unless their policy has changed - Eircom won't guarantee that you will get DSL on a newly installed line until such stage as it has been installed and then tested !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

I know but its worth a try that and there is two pole behind my house on one all lines pass on other all lines fail so ill try get them to put it on from the good pole and the reason the other pole is failing is because of distance so if i go with smart who have a longer distance availability all should be well
    Pete

Advertisement