Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mmmm...Drifters

• 20-05-2005 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Im stuck in the office and im trying to think of an excuse to get out and go to the shop for a Drifter. For the last half hour I have thought about nothing else but a Drifter. I can even taste it. Ooh what will I do.

What would you like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

What is it about ye women and your craffings for chocolate? Is this related to PMS or what? Not trying to be crude but wud love an explanation.

Anyway, I haven't had a bar of chocolate or a packet of crisps in over a week. The temptation is there, but I'm trying to abstain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Since reading the drifter thread on retro board I've become addicted!
    Oh and memphis,chocolate releases the same hormones in a woman's body as sex does.
    Now you know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

I've always loved Drifters. An awfully underrated piece of chocolate in my opinion.... Yessir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

cashback wrote:
    I've always loved Drifters. An awfully underrated piece of chocolate in my opinion.... Yessir!

I say that nearly every day.

Advertisement