Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation Required

Options
  • 20-05-2005 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Afternoon All,

I have a very basic html website but I want to redesign it to make it easier to maintain (cms type thing), here are my requirements:-

I want to have a company site with various sections (products, links, news). I also want to be able to search it and update it with news through an admin end etc etc.

The problem is I have looked at cms and installed them but most are very bloated and blog style, is there a company style one very simple etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Our site is running on a CMS (typo3) and it doesn't look like a blog (at least I hope it doesn't!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

i have posted in one or two threads around this forum or blogs.

at the moment, i'm using WordPress to develop a corporate website.

and i have replied to your pm with the link of that site.

have a look again, it's still at early stage of development, nuthing complicated.

still the layout is based on a theme i got from swhere. will modify it soon.

and WordPress is definitely easy to setup. :D

Advertisement