Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 questions?

Options
  • 20-05-2005 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Im just wondering,i have a tattoo of a guitar on my arm and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of a design i can put around it?
    and also my mate got a tattoo from a very dodgy artist a while back and its a bit of a mess,his skin is actually raised where the tattoo is now and there are white bits in it.can you get that done over again do try and make it look better or do anything with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 SatanInside

I have a guitar tattoo surrounded by a burning pentagram....looks insanely cool. As for your friend he'd be best off to get it removed and start over..... doesn't sound like his artist was the most hygenic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

There is possibly no need for your friend to get the tattoo removed, I would advise him to go to a reputable artist and check about a touch up or a cover-up job.
    Removal would be absolutely the last option, as it is extermely painful and you can reckon with removal costing about three times as much as getting it inked.
    Also artists can tattoo over the tattoo with "skin in a bottle" skin colours with varying degrees of success and then tattooing over this.
    With regards to your guitar, it's your arm man, come up with something yourself or again ask an artist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dove112

agreed, it dont wash off....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭She-Ra

BOHS wrote:
    Im just wondering,i have a tattoo of a guitar on my arm and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of a design i can put around it?
    and also my mate got a tattoo from a very dodgy artist a while back and its a bit of a mess,his skin is actually raised where the tattoo is now and there are white bits in it.can you get that done over again do try and make it look better or do anything with it?
    what was the name of this dodgy 'artist'... i'd like not to go there for my next one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Milford-Cubicle

i kinda like this...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭She-Ra

i kinda like this...

wouldn't be my style at all but i can see why ya like it

Advertisement