Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pics of Pets

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Damomanye

My 2 cats

Sophie - Black Cat

Tom - cream cat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

This is Meeko. He is a Pyrenean Mountain Dog and is 7 months old. Another 2-3 months and he will be close to his full size which I hate to think what that is as he's huge already.

Not the best quality pic as it was taken from my phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

even more lulu's photos

that mountain dog is huge. little lulu is 13 months and she won't eat much, vet says she ok but shes tiny, little baby lulu will never grow up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

DarrenG wrote:
    This is Meeko. He is a Pyrenean Mountain Dog and is 7 months old. Another 2-3 months and he will be close to his full size which I hate to think what that is as he's huge already.

Not the best quality pic as it was taken from my phone.

PMD lovely animal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Here's a better pic of my pyr.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

He's lovely, like the dog in Finding Neverland.

They have one of them at Universal Studios in Orlando, in the animal show. He's pure white and enourmous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

My dogs:

Yama - great dane
    Zac - great dane x gsd
    Boo - hairy lurcher (wolfhound x oes)
    Ug - another hairy lurcher (wolfhound x)
    Loki - Border Collie

Zac monster is a foster dog, the other 4 are permanent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

even more lulu's photos

that mountain dog is huge. little lulu is 13 months and she won't eat much, vet says she ok but shes tiny, little baby lulu will never grow up

What kinda dog is Lulu?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Heres Harry and Sally--all happy in their new cage!!!!!
    Harrys the Bearded Dragon(top)and Sally is my new Sudanese Plated lizard and I think she has a real cute face.They share a 6 ft cage made into an alcove in the living room.

Faysey that skunk is amazing!!!And again thanks for the help with the BD above hes nearly 26" long now and fat as anything.

Richie

dawballz wrote:
    What kinda dog is Lulu?

certainly looks like a boxer puppy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

One of my five cats vincent when he was 3 weeks old (now 3)

my red eared slider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

here's two to start off!(hope dosnt slow your computor down!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

What species is the first one? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Our collie cross, (a fitting name, it's funny to watch her chew grass). She lost her back left leg after being in a car accident; it became infected, and had to be amputated. She can still move like lightning though. After breeding with the neighbour's dog (think it was an irish red setter), came these 3 little stinkers:

Wiggles - The biggest and strongest of the litter. (Mr. T)
    Widget - Cute, very playful, and cheeky. (Face)
    Whisky - Small, dumb, but completely adorable. (Murdoch)

He was also a little nerd too. Unfortunately, he died from poisoning.

emm cat with exotic tastes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Snorlax, there already is a post-photos-of-your-pets thread on the first page of the forum.

i know i didnt actually see that! is it possible to merge it with the other? or people could just post up more recent photos......did you like the pictures Nala?!

did you draw the second? rough colllie? shetland sheepdog?

ah those are the coolest looking dogs ever.

How could a collie cross and a red setter cross to get terrier rottweillers. those guys are gas. sorry to hear about nerd.

• Advertisement

border collie and yes last summer

it's good but it looks like a rough collie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

I'm not sure if it was the setter, or another dog, but the results were good regardless. Gave away the other two after Whisky bit the dust, so only the cud chewer is left. Pups are a handful, but terribly good fun :D

rough collie is more a lassie type, actually i think my dog might be a slight cross between border and rough(though he's black and white) cos he does have an exceptionaly long nose.

yeah i know and i noticed. i had a look again, i thought he had a "mane" but he doesn't. nice dog. say woof for me.

no prob, he's a very bad habit of visiting the local ladies , can jump a wall 5ft high, i don't know how he does it. i think he's lost his libido a bit recently though because as he hasnt been jumping over it at all, bit worried maybe sud take him to a doggie counsellor.

he nearly gave one of our neighbour a heart attack when he did it before, she was just putting washing up and a huge dog just appeared out of knowwhere and jumped into her garden... tsk .tsk !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

here's a pic of my hermanns Tortoises having a soak :-) they are adorable creatures !

Advertisement