Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's staying around for the summer?

Options
  • 20-05-2005 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

Well how many of ye are staying put? What will ye be doing? Will our Boards beers ever happen? :rolleyes: ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

i am around this summer, most of it spent in my sunny kitchen writing my thesis...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

lordgoat wrote:
    i am around this summer, most of it spent in my sunny kitchen writing my thesis...

Ah I'll drag you away from that kitchen next week don't worry :D

where to? you got you ass a job yet?

lordgoat wrote:
    where to? you got you ass a job yet?

Drinking of course, you can't spend all summer long doing your Thesis! Yeah kinda got a job.....it's only part time though so looking for something else with it.

ClareBear wrote:
    Drinking of course, you can't spend all summer long doing your Thesis! Yeah kinda got a job.....it's only part time though so looking for something else with it.

well at least you won't be too broke and feel free to drag me away anytime, i need no encouragement at all, i'm hungry, think its time to go home...

• Advertisement

lordgoat wrote:
    well at least you won't be too broke and feel free to drag me away anytime, i need no encouragement at all, i'm hungry, think its time to go home...

I'll reply to your PM in a bit, go home and get some grub in to ya ;) Talk to you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

I'll be staying in Maynooth this summer. I would have done it other years only I was broke and could only get work at home. Now I work across the net. It's coool! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

I'll be around all summer long too

Advertisement