Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Today I've mostly been driving...

Options
  • 20-05-2005 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

...oh my god, I've seen the light! Forget about your va va voooom and your vorsprung durk technik...this is n/a at it's best 3.2Litres of M-power best!
    The power/comfort/presence of this car is unreal. I've been grinning from ear to ear since this morning!

My mate is one lucky chap! Big change from his Scooby :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

M3's are nice to drive, but I preferred the va va voom from the Subaru impreza sti that I drove recently; admittedly she had some work done under the bonnet, and could do 0-60 in 4.9 ;)

Fabulous roar from the M3 engine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Praetorian wrote:
    M3's are nice to drive, but I preferred the va va voom from the Subaru impreza sti that I drove recently;
    hmmm, maybe so P, but and to quote my friend - he was sick to death of the plastic gaudy interior of his scoobies (had 3 of em in the past)
    Praetorian wrote:
    Fabulous roar from the M3 engine!

best sound of them all - ive had the stereo off all day which is very unusual for me :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

ciarsd wrote:
    best sound of them all - ive had the stereo off all day which is very unusual for me :D
    wait till you hear the V8 of the forthcoming M3 or the 507bhp V10 of the current M5

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

The M3 is a fantastic car :cool: and its said that the new Audi rs4 (as of 2006/2007) is the M3's match, but a new M3 shouldn't be to far off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

The new M3 looks astonishing! €90k though? I'll have to raid a bank

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Will he be parking it on his drive?

kbannon wrote:
    or the 507bhp V10 of the current M5

have done! unbelievable music to my ears. the salesman at Frank Keane's had one to test drive during the week when my mate was picking his up €150K? :eek:

Will he be parking it on his drive?

certainly not! he's got a garage for it along with some other stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Dear God, I am jealous.....she looks sweet!
    untitled5gw.jpg

Advertisement