Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cossacks 2

Options
  • 20-05-2005 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if they have seen Cossacks 2 anywhere in town (dublin) I'm planning to go in for a look,but would be handy to be sure.....

Thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Game on Dawson St. should have plenty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

I hope you aren't disappointed in it...I know i was, compared to the originals its just cack, american accents all round, even on the french and prussian units, but thats only a minor flaw, the game lacks what the original was...i found it a waste of money and have gone back to art of war..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

looks crap

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I downloaded the demo and wasnt impressed at all.
    I loved the origional.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Well I liked it. Good emphasis on proper military units and the like, and tactics like massed musket fire at point blank, and broken units can be rallied at command points. Then I found the Starforce protection crap doesn't work on WinXP64.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Gamestop on Liffey street had a copy as of yesterday

Advertisement