Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iIriver H120 Headfones

• 20-05-2005 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

I got an iriver h120 a few weeks ago, I never use the remote control as I've never really taken to remote controls, as it's just more tangle...

Thing is I'm thinking of selling it, they seem to be hot enough property on ebay.

Now they seem to sell for about 30-40 euro on eBay...

I'm also thinking that in say 2 months I might sell my player. Would not having affect the price alot? Any idea what I might get for it if I sold it in 2 months less remote, in perfect nick, with the box, receit, case etc... ?
    And if I had the remote... I've a feeling it wouldn't make much of a difference...

Any advice?

(oh reason I might sell, is cause I'll be hitting the states ;) )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

if u were to sell it on ebay minus the remote i am sure the price would reflect it. buy and sell would prob be easier and you get more for it. thats what i find anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

They actually seem to sell for alright prices, I'm not so sure about the buy and sell ... they mightn't even know what an iriver is ;)

Advertisement