Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck

Options
  • 20-05-2005 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,375 ✭✭✭✭

Good luck next week. Study, but don't freak out.

Don't post too much on boards, but do if you **need** some advice.

Post away when you are finished **all** your exams. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

thanks victor tht will help settle my nerves for a bit lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Go kick some ass! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

My English teahcer said yesterday "I'll be ehre the day fo your eam, wishing you luck at the dorr"

Someone then said "Will you break our legs for us?"

Seriously, good luck to everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

tman wrote:
    Go kick some ass! :)

Thanks thoe. Still havent started studying but blocking all ports and all popular sites on my router on Wednesday so should be able to get stuff done after...all it really changes is what class I get into next year so as long as I pass everything I'll be happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I see it as a karma thing what you will get will be prediterimned by the amount of work you have put in.Dont bother craming 7 hours of study into a day it will just get you freaked out.

My 2 cents added

Enjoy your last classes have a joke and good luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Don't worry about it, if you can figure out the internet, you can handle the JC. It'll be a breeze, and if you mess up...fsck it, life goes on. Just don't have a nervous breakdown. G'luck guys and gals!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

Good luck everyone... remember get ur head around it first, then you'll be grand, we WILL be grand... Anyway... I hafta study now... or somethin... later... :D:) :cool:

Advertisement