Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

php/MySQL appointment schedular

Options
  • 20-05-2005 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a simple yet effective web based appointments schedular that will allow me to track appointments.

What i'm looking for is something that I can log into securly and place appointments with clients on and calendar. If I want I should be able to download a list of appointments between certain dates.

Also, two other people work with me , so they'd need seperate logins and their own caldendars to place appointments on. Then at the end of the week, I'd be able to download a list of each persons appointments.

i'v etried looking for something on google like this but have came up with very little that fits the above!

Can anybody please help?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement