Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Supervision

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Cremo wrote:
    i was thinking how could you stop a male from cheating in biology if he can't remember the diagram for the male reproductive system, you're hardly going to be in the toilet with him and say "sorry you're not allowed look at your lad as you take a piss".

wonder will anyone use this fool proof way of cheating in biology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

I did it last year, I was caught playing guitar by the prinicpal and was called the most in compitant superviser ever.. Ha ha, it was a laugh. The care taker taught me how to knit, mysenf and a friend made a thong.

Boring it is, but easy money. I got a tenner for carrying a box out to a car..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

it's a pretty stupid way to cheat, tbh, seeing as the hard part of that diagram is all the various ducts and glands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

easy! either bring an xray machine (hide a fold out one in your pocket??) or bring a knife!

Advertisement