Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hulk Hogan Legend?

• 21-05-2005 9:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Calling all wrestling vote for this man that is a legend.

Vote Here>>Vote Hulk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Hogan's a legend, but I'm not voting for him! He's really annoying. This new tv show with him sounds good though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I gave him my vote brother! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Thnks Mr Nice Guy he needs the wrestling boards support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

HAHAHAHA!!!! That video..so cheesy! The middle of it is brilliant, Hogan playing guitar at all the landmarks..I hate the guy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Funny this thread should start now. I got a loan of the Anthology cd recently and been playin "Real American" full blast in my car!! Biggest nostalgia buzz ever!! Reminds me of simpler times when he protected us from the "evil" of the world. I totally marked for his returns and have gotten in the habit of calling people at work "BROTHER!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Questioning whether Hogan is a legend is like asking does night follow day. Its a no brainer. Speaking of his music as chessey as it was/is I think it really added to his popularity. Its just so full of energy and to be honest my favourite part now of watching old Hogan matches is his entrance. My particuliar fave is his match against the Ultimate Warrior where Hogan is doing his routine while in the corner of the picture Warrior is pumping his arms up and down with the crowd being absolutely electrified. A really cool image.

Advertisement