Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Installation

• 21-05-2005 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

Have tried searching but its timing out. Just wondering how long it takes for IBB to install after the line of sight test. I just ordered 2mb Breeze yesterday. Thanks for anyhelp. If anyone has a link to and if this has already been posted please post it up. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

There is loads of thread about this !!!!!!

SEARCH and you shall find !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I know but im on my lovely 56k at the min and its timing out because its such a popular topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Most likely 2-3 weeks if the service actually exists in your area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Cheers for that. So another 2-3 weeks hogging the 4meg line at work. I can live with that(not for gaming to...****e pings).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭puma5k

From the date you sent in the reg form it takes 10 working days to a LOS test and install. If your in the Dublin area it can take longer as they are extremely busy.
    If you pass LOS test then they just go ahead and install.

• Advertisement
Advertisement