Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation Pics here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

did ye have to wear yer uniforms?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

did ye have to wear yer uniforms?

we had to wear them for the graduation mass. Did you not have to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

you will have to give direct link to pic man, we cant see ur grad photo. as for my grad pics they're here

Good God NO!!!!!!!!! :)

Who would you be in these pics? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Finch* wrote:
    as for my grad pics they're here

Lmao Mr Fry. Some familier faces.

guess who.

• Advertisement

with a comment like "robs gay" u might well be Tim Lewis? actually i take that back after looking at D.O.B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

Did anyone go to Barcode on their grad? after a disastarous trip around Swords, we decided to go to Barcode, got there ay 11.45, and the plce was locked cos they were full :( went to a friends house thoughso it was all good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Wow... the girl second from the right in this picture was in my Spanish grind in teh grimpstitute... cool...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

ooo I know 2 of the girls in pic 53 (don't know how to do a linky thing..) Meet them at german college a couple of years ago - great craic!
    Presumably you are in St. Andrews?

:)

ya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

So which one of you (there seems to be a lot on the board...) is which?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

just saw a guy from my primary school in the pics, andy pen leric!! he's such a laugh, are u mates with him finch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

i am and yeh he's cool hes got the football skills goin. where do you live??? sutton he lives there right?

pensy is a cool guy yeah, but that Ed guy, hes moh fahvreet!

i live in howth but yeah he lives in sutton, he's a real nice guy. always says hello and smiles when is see him, real genuine! so ur in andrews too then?

yeah you may have noticed that from my other thread... oh my what over reactions.
    yeh andrews is a pretty dam cool skool. where do you go

yeah i've noticed the reactions in all honesty when i read your original post i thought u were bang out of order but watching the reply's your point is quite valid, i mean if the stats are there to prove it fair enough, i think it really goes back to the divide and people feeling inseccure with the general stereotype, anyway unfortunatly i go to santa sabina, not the best but great group of girls so cant really complain!!

Ed we both know you only wanted to piss people off! and it worked too! also Armours is around somewhere, his name his dnrk_santa i think

All your photos are deadly! the amount of them you have! where is the "punchy"?

the punchbowl is the local to andrews, its at the bottom of booterstown avenue, across from the dart station, great pub.

• Advertisement

fry shut up sayin that i was tryin to show pride for the southside by stating some factual information which noone has properly denied.

the side response of people talking about money daddys joyriding etc etc was unsolicited by me

what th hell are you talking about man, all i said was you were getting a reaction from it and you were loving it, and i know you were man, ill bet you were laughin yer arse off at all the replies

i see, looks like a great pub! does pen leric hang around with you all or is it just school?

i dont see much of him outside school but were friendly enough in school (which is finished now so i wont see a lot of him anymore)

yeah know what u mean, it kinda sucks in a way that we'll all loose touch with ppl now. anyway cool pics!

fry shut up sayin that..................... i was tryin to show pride for the southside by stating some factual information which noone has properly denied.

the side response of people talking about money daddys joyriding etc etc was unsolicited by me

punctuation sure does make a difference, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 P O'Neill

Ed that dry cleaning bill will be heading your way soon! My cuboard still stinks of piss!

conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"cupboard" get it right DK

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 P O'Neill

You'll speak when you're spoken too!

Advertisement