Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to bring teenagers shooting??

Options
  • 21-05-2005 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    I do some work for a charity that has about 12 teenagers, 16-19 years of age who work voluntarily.. Is there anywhere around the greater Dublin area that they could be brought to get a taste of shooting?? obviously providing insurance equiptment etc. or do any of the clubs organise open days etc.??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Wilkinstown do a lot of work with kids of that age group, is four miles due north of Navan too far out of the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭gouda

mcguiver wrote:
    Hi everyone,
    I do some work for a charity that has about 12 teenagers, 16-19 years of age who work voluntarily.. Is there anywhere around the greater Dublin area that they could be brought to get a taste of shooting?? obviously providing insurance equiptment etc. or do any of the clubs organise open days etc.??
    Ballinteer Shooting Club have done something similar in the past,perhaps worth trying them. They are based in Boheernabreena, Tallaght ,which I believe is in the Dublin area unlike Wilkinstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

if you ring me at 0864047455 i will give you details of how you can bring teens to BRC shooting club

Advertisement