Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Juve Champions of Italy!

• 20-05-2005 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Once again, Juve has deservely won the Italian league and once again has confirmed to be the best team in Europe today :)

Teams may get lucky on the night and win CL games, but on a long 38-games championship Juve has shown to be better than AC Milan and probably any other team around this year.....especially without having billions to spend like Barcelona or Chelsea....

THANK YOU!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Yesss!!! At least one of my teams has success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

Once again, Juve has deservely won the Italian league and once again has confirmed to be the best team in Europe today :)

THANK YOU!

Congratulations and all that but best team in europe today, just cos they won the italian league????? how u come uo with that one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

After 36 games they were tied on goal difference(20 games in a row) hardly far better than AC.

Was a lot closer than you imply.
    kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

.....especially without having billions to spend like Barcelona or Chelsea....
    :rolleyes:

Capello just keeps doing it, doesn't he? Del Piero is finished, Ibrahimovic is a moody c*nt, and the defence ain't the best they've had in the past 10 years, but you have to give credit, they've gone and done it again. We know how corrupt the Italian game is though; they'll probably do another deal with Milan taking the league and Juve begin allowed free passage in the CL! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

Delighted for Juve especially Fabio Capello.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Willem D wrote:
    Delighted for Juve especially Fabio Capello.

im the same , always love to see a Juve do well and to see Capello do well .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Was more Milan screwing up than Juve annihilating the opposition, but well done. They beat the teams they were expected to which is what wins leagues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

congratualations to Juventus,deservedly so they played brilliant throughout the season clearly the best team in Italy :D

Scudetto number 28.

Juve were by far the best team in Italy this season,and to the poster who said it was more to Milan screwing up than Juve winning I disagree Juve screwed up an 8 point lead,if anything Juve screwed up to allow Milan actually have a chance of winning the scudetto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

...at which point Milan screwed up to give it back to them.

Either way, I'm not arguing. They did deserve it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

Yeah after getting knocked out of the Champs leage you bounced back well.

Can still see it hurting through, if you only make 3 chances against us (Liverpool) in 180 mins of football then you dont deserve to do anything except lose.

Emmo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Bateman wrote:
    Ibrahimovic is a moody c*nt

Zlatan is a legend!

its true zlatan is quite the legend.

Whats all this talk of Madrid offering 40millions euros for him??despite the money I dont think Juve should sell Zlatan,he is one of the hottest prospects in football today he is pure class......if only he could finish....ah well thats what Trezeguet is for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

On his move on Stephane Henchoz of Liverpool (there has been some doubts whether his move was on Henchoz or Hyypiä):
    "First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog."
    hahah

Advertisement