Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where will you watch the CL Final?

• 21-05-2005 6:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Just would like to know where people will be watching the match on Wed night...I'll be in Liverpool somewhere in the city centre

Where will you watch the CL Final? 38 votes

Istanbul
    0%
    Liverpool
    5%
    cruiserweightianomccabe 2 votes
    At Home
    15%
    Thanx 4 The FishShredDub13Lex LuthorDamoRedtel922001 6 votes
    A friend or relatives house
    50%
    bytemike65leeroybrownJohnny_the_foxMrJoeSoapChongDrag00n79BatemanDcullybizmarkCianan2Big EarsBig Nellyyom 1Board@WorkDoctorEdgeWildA Dub in GlasgoCrowdedHouseCorkMan 19 votes
    Pub
    2%
    Balfa 1 vote
    Somewhere else
    26%
    PHBPiEirishgeoDingatronsuper_furrySpace CoyoteGuy:Incognitoeirebhoy_blank_case n basket 10 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

Liverpool
    i voted istanbul but to be more specific i'll be in east lower row 25 :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Somewhere else
    At a pub with the United Jersey on :)
    With all this battles between Utd Chelea and ARsenal, sometimes I forget how much I hate Liverpool :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'll be in the front room in my chair. Unless I'm jumping in the air, falling to the floor on my knees, pacing up and down the hall or in the bathroom throwing up! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

At Home
    Am working there for the next couple of weeks, lucky break I suppose. Would prefer to be in istanbul but town centre will do on the big screen with piles of other scousers, unless I don't get out of fncking work on time. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,314 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

At home learning my Italian :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Somewhere else
    In my local. I had planned to go to Istanbul, but after being promised tickets from a usually reliable source, they fell through. I still had the week booked off work so I decided to go to Liverpool with a few mates but on Tuesday got told that I'll be in the hospital every day for the next six weeks so even that's out now. Still, I watched them win the FA Cup and the League Cup twice in the local, so it's a lucky pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

I'll be in the house. Some mates are coming over as I hope to take home the digi projector from work on Wednesday evening...sshhh! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Either home or the pub. I'm not 100% sure yet. I normally play soccer on Wednesday evenings so it can be very tight geting from the pitch to the shower to the pub in time for kick off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

Somewhere else
    Pub probably.

Not sure who I'll be routing for. If Liverpool take the negative approach it'll definately be Milan. Negative football is winning too much these days :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Shred

At Home
    I'll also be over in Liverpool, there's about 6 of us going over. It's gonna be some party if the pool win :D Ooh I'm getting very nervous about the game now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Somewhere else
    The pub. Me and a few mates have watched every CL game in the same pub and we havent lost a game yet? I hate to break that by not watching it in the same pub.

I was planning to go out on the beer but have to be make work the next day as i am in on my own.

For the record it will be the Bar One in Castlebar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

At Home
    Bar one has a great atmosphere alright. Is it still a liverpool pub geo ? Is McGoldricks still there ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I've watched all the games at home, not changing that now, few drinks, comfy pillows, and 32" WS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Shred wrote:
    I'll also be over in Liverpool, there's about 6 of us going over. It's gonna be some party if the pool win :D Ooh I'm getting very nervous about the game now :(

when , my son, when ;)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Possibly the pub, but more than likely at home, with a crate of Stella! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

At Home
    PHB wrote:
    At a pub with the United Jersey on :)
    With all this battles between Utd Chelea and ARsenal, sometimes I forget how much I hate Liverpool :D
    I hope you don't end up like me for the CL final in 99.
    Went to the pub with a Bayern Munich shirt and for 89 minutes I was the only person with a big wide grin on my face. The SS came on and You all know the rest. Needless to say I got a lot of consolation pints bought for me and me and my mates took full advantage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Prob Panama on The Keys, but I'm getting there early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Shred

At Home
    when , my son, when ;)

Oh yeah, sorry :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Home, wouldn't be bothered going to a pub full of Liverpool fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭DamoRed

At Home
    I'm making the trip for what I hope will be a lifelong memorable experience. There's no word of the big screen in the city centre being used yet, as I believe it's owned by BBC. I don't know if they'll be public spirited enough to allow the huge crowds enjoy the atmosphere of an open air screening.

I'm travelling on Tuesday, I don't want to be arriving there on Wednesday and trying to rush around, checking into the hotel, and all the rest. The butterflies are doing a light warm up at the moment, I'm sure by Wednesday afternoon, they'll be in full flight!

Damo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Home, wouldn't be bothered going to a pub full of Liverpool fans

Lol thats nice.
    Ill be @ home watching the biggest prize in world club football ,no not that silly little fa cup that it was called when the Pool beat Arsenal for it by Man u fans :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

DamoRed wrote:
    There's no word of the big screen in the city centre being used yet, as I believe it's owned by BBC. I don't know if they'll be public spirited enough to allow the huge crowds enjoy the atmosphere of an open air screening.

bbc on strike from tonight

Advertisement