Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is the upload rate for BT broadband plus?

• 21-05-2005 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

I looked up the offer (www.btireland.com) and it is €57 a month, with download speeds of up to 2mb, but that is all it states!

Anyone know the upload rate please? *crosses fingers for not 128k*

BTW, is Esat BT compatiable with Xbox Live?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

shows you have to setup Xbox live on the back of the modem booklet.. and yea its 128 upload... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

Thats a good trick considering I took the service when they where esatbt and it was 512/256. Last check it still was 256 upstream.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

That would be IOLBB versus EsatBT-BB. The 512/256 was on exchanges they had unbundles. One would assume they still offer that service if you're on one of those exchanges. It's not cheap though. Same price as 2048/128 I think. Can't remember though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Anyone know the upload rate please? *crosses fingers for not 128k*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

the residential packages are all 128k up.

they do an LLU business package with 1024/256 for the same price (give or take a little bit) but the 2048 business package is more expensive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement