Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jonathan Davis Killed In Car Accident???

Options
  • 21-05-2005 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering whether anyone has heard the rumours flying around but a number of people have told me that Korn frontman Jonathan Davis supposedly died in a car crash last night????? I've scoured the internet and can't find anything. Please god nobody had better confirm this....the guy is my fvcking idol! :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

probably as true as the death of Aqua, Keenen and Kel, 2 Unlimited and Princes.. oh wait... well the first three.
    This kind of stuff flies around once someone has been inactive for more than 2 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

....the guy is my fvcking idol! :confused:

God help you if he's your idol.

If it's true this might be a good thing for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Million_Dead

Why, because nu-metal isn't cool? Believe me i don't follow nu-metal at all but Korn would rank up beside The Haunted as one of my favorite bands.

No, because he's just a pretty ****ty idol.

Thats your opinion on it and i respect that, so respect mine.

• Advertisement

O.k.

Any word on wether or not he's dead yet?

Haven't been able to find anything to confirm so I'm assuming its bullsh!t.....

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Just google him and stop being so lazzy!! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

he said he scoured the internet jeez listen up

posted just before me..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

well i've seen nor heard anything anywhere...not even their website, which i'd guess would b one of the first places for a press release...wher'd u hear the rumour...?

OP, where you hear it from anyway?? There's always someone supposedly dead.

I heard it first yesterday morning when one of my friends texted me telling me about it. don't know where he got it from.... by lunch time i had got another three texts telling me the same thing so i'm not really sure what is going on..... Of course there was a rumour about James Hetfield being dead last year but the official website came out to dispute it.....kind of eerie that the korn site is staying quiet about it, surely this has to be widespread by now????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I heard it first yesterday morning when one of my friends texted me telling me about it. don't know where he got it from.... by lunch time i had got another three texts telling me the same thing so i'm not really sure what is going on..... Of course there was a rumour about James Hetfield being dead last year but the official website came out to dispute it.....kind of eerie that the korn site is staying quiet about it, surely this has to be widespread by now????

If you first heard about it yesterday morning it would have become widespread by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Drevin Fairy

probably a rumour,
    Corey Taylor of Slipknot was suppoesd to have died last year too, but that was just bulls**t as they are gracing us with their presence in june
    Tell your friends that April Fools Day is in April, not May and tell them to get a life

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Maybe he got Jon Davis confused with the Riddler (RIP)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

It's total and utter bollocks. This happened five years ago. It wasn't true then and it's not true now. If he was dead, he wouldn't have checked into his account on My Space today. And there is nothing up on Korn.com, either. He's alive, well, and recording his vocals for Souvenir Of Sadness. :)

Advertisement