Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has this ever happened to you?

Options
  • 21-05-2005 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭

I went outside of the office to make a call on my mobile, I dialed my friends number, but i didnt get him i got to listen to someone else coversation. I could hear 2 side of the phone call.

I mentioned it to another guy who was outside and he said sometimes he gets it as well.

How did it happened and why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭pauln

Not on my mobile but the house phone goes on the blink sometimes for a whole night and you pick up the reciever and hear two people talking away and they can't hear a word you say, then they finish up and two more start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I thought this sort of cross connection wasn't meant to happen on a GSM network?
    Maybe you could ring your Service Provider, and ask them about it?

ambrose :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i have to ring them about an upgrade but ill doubt anyone in customer service will have a clue what i am on about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JohnnyMobile

irishgeo wrote:
    i have to ring them about an upgrade but ill doubt anyone in customer service will have a clue what i am on about.
    who is your service provider? sounds like a switching issue

• Registered Users Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Vodafone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement