Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POV documentation

Options
  • 21-05-2005 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭

I don't know if here is the right place: does anyone use the POV tool to raytrace 3D images? If so, do you know if there is a good book on the subject around? Had a look on Amazon - I know there's help documentation with POV download but in certain respects I'm old school and prefer books for learning to online help screens which I generally use for trouble shooting. Amazon wasn't hugely informative. Obviously, if there isn't, there isn't and I'll just have to work from screen help...but am asking on the off chance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

The included tutorials are very good. Work through a few. Alternatively, I think they're available printed (At least they used to be 5 or 6 years back).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Thanks a million.

Advertisement