Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW chatter thread

Options
  • 21-05-2005 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭

k, this is a new idea, but I thought it would be nice to have a chat thread, where you can just post random short things that don't fit into other threads.

Maybe something interesting happened, or you have something funny to share, or you're annoyed or just have a silly question, post it here. If it doesn't work, we'll just lock it and speak no more of it.

All I have to add today is GODDAMN I didn't win the pristine hide of the beast the other day (pfff) and I didn't win the Arcanist leggings just now :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Druid Rocks.

Today I ran into a group of 4 allies, that were killing those elite yeti type guys, in arathi. Killed their priest who had too much aggro and couldnt shield himself, and raped him. Jumped on the mage, instant entangling roots with natures swiftness and entangling roots on hit with Natures Grasp. Shapeshifted to travel form and the rogue and paladin couldnt catch me :o

Play druid, the best 1v1(and sometimes more) PvP class in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

pity the dps sucks.

Tbh any class will kill a priest if they get the jump on people attacking stuff ... just druids can get away ;)

(i love my druids tho)

I loved people who say druid dps sucks...
    I tend to agree, HOWEVER, they also have the best burst dps, for PK. Moonfire>Moonfire>Moonfire>Moonfire>Moonfire>Dead>OOM>RUN! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

I feared a lvl ?? alliance person off the top of freewind post the other day, then fell off myself trying to see if it was safe to go down the lift :D

Hehe, I love it when that happens :D

• Advertisement

Had a great pk yesterday, Levas 39 Druid Vs. 38 Alliance Warlock.

Started just in front of Scarlet Monastery and we fought all the way up to the entrance. About 6-7 people, from alliance and horde, all surrounded around us and were watching.

In the end the warlock spanked me, but the fact that nobody else got involved, was something I thought was noteworthy. My first real "honourable" fight.

Advertisement