Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony NW-HD5 wow in Ireland...

• 21-05-2005 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

I see the Sony store in Liffey Valley has the HD5 in stock. Its very small and neat in the flesh. They also have the 2nd gen HiMD players too, the ones that play MP3. All eye wateringly expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Wouldnt call €299 expensive for a top brand name 20gb mp3 player. Had one today, its the business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

€299 for one with no FM radio, no drag and drop, and no line in recording, no recording from the radio and the horror that is SonicStage DRM? Nice form factor, but thats about it. I actually meant that the HIMD were very expensive, not the HD. But its not exactly "cheap" is it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

not cheap but not dear either, for what it is, 20 Gb capacity.... in any case amazon have them for 183 stg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

how much is the 20gb Ipod these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I have the HD3 and i thinks its much nicer than the new ones

the price is alright not amazing but alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Stekelly wrote:
    how much is the 20gb Ipod these days?

€319

Advertisement