Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunkness

Options
  • 22-05-2005 5:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Is drunkess good, or bad. I don't really give a flying-**** about next morning, etc. I mean NOW, when your drunk. Is it good, or not good, or totally ****ing **** bad?

=-=

Or and yer one from Lucan, who wanted me to look up "Primordial", HELLO! :)

Is being drunk good or bad? 38 votes

Good
    0% 0 votes
    Bad
    78% 30 votes
    Drink is evil (option for the leftie know-it alls who never got drunk, 'cos they're sad gits).
    21% 8 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

You ahve alll the best ideas when you're drunk. And then realise that some things aren't quite as intelligent as you'd previously thought, but post them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Actually being drunk is great, when you're out and with friends.

Until it gets to the point wheres theres no buzz and happiness, just sickness. THATS when it stops being fun. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Being drunk is terrible..... being merry or tipsy is brilliant!
    It's a fine line, and once you go past it, you regret it.
    Sometime you just know your tolerance, and you can keep happy and merry all night. I'd never drink to get "drunk" and just dont see the point. (I've learned from way too much experience. I really am angry at myself whenever I get drunk).
    I see so many people doing it and just dont understand why you want to end up in a heap worshiping the porcelain god. There's nothing "cool" about it, yet you always here people going on about what a great night they had and they were "sooo wasted" the next morning. Nothing great about that...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Theres diff kinds of drunk too. Being drunk off 5 pints of guinness is different than being drunk off 5 vodkas (for me anyway)

So basically if your drunk and happy and in (relatively) full control of yourself its all gravy. If your falling asleep and slobbering and slurring your words its just silly.

Although for instance, last night i went out at 11, had two drinks in the space of 5 hours, and had a great night. So its all gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

i think its good crack when someone you are out with is pissed to stage that they are falling asleep and slurring away like a hobo. it gives ya some entertainment. ive a mate whos great for that kinda thing.

however, tis a nightmare if youre the soldier in question.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I'm currently in possesion of a mad hangover. Flurgh Ub tbh.

Aftermath=bad
    Drunkess=fun, but not if you constantly do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

:D

It all depends on who you wake up beside. In the recent present,Its been both good for me that girl (A) was drunk and good for minger girl (B) that I was drunk
    Its all relative.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ColHol wrote:
    Theres diff kinds of drunk too. Being drunk off 5 pints of guinness is different than being drunk off 5 vodkas (for me anyway)

So its all gravy

because ya dont get drunk off 5 vodkas?
    and you have no idea how hungry that gravy sentence has made me omg....must go home to eat...

Advertisement