Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Judgment Day

• 22-05-2005 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

20050503_cena_jbl_sd_000.jpg

Hopefully this will be a blood fest, as I suspect it will be due to their lack of great inring skills. I cant actually call this one, but wouldnt be surprised if it had the same end as Rock Vs Foley years ago, whgen the Rock won by replaying Foley saying I quit before the mact.
    20050504_bookt_angle_456.jpg

This should be the match of the night. There is a decent build up, and they are both very solid in the ring. I expect Booker to win this.
    20050518_mnm_000.jpg

A 'no brainer' if ever there was one. Should be a good match though. I expect Haas to take the prolonged beat down here, and for Melina to somehow cause MNM to win this one.
    20050519_bigshowcarlitomorgan.jpg

Probably going to something of a comedy match, but Id expect to see Carlito win this one, with Matt Morgan very involved, possibly setting himself up for a feud with Show.
    20050519_orlandoheiden.jpg

Jordan is a decent wrestler, while Heidenreich is a pwerhouse. Jordans title run has been unspectacular to date, so Id expect him to win tonight.
    20050510_rey_eddie.jpg

This will be interesting to see what Eddies new heel persona will have him do 'match-wise'. I expect Eddie to pick up the win here in what should be a decent match.

All in all, it looks a poor PPV, certainly not one to stay up until all hours for. Ill tape in and wacth it tomorrow and tuesday I reckon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

What about Chavo/London and Eddie/Rey? I'd agree with everything you say there but maybe see Heidi win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Duly edited. Didnt know London and Chavo was officially added. Cant find a pic anyways for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Another clourful post - pure class!

Cena to win v JBL.

Booker to win v Angle. What an embarassing storyline although it is good to see Booker being used.

MNM to beat Charlie Horse and Holly with Melina's interference possibly leading to a Horse/Holly feud.

Carlito to beat Big Show with help from MM.

Heidenreich to beat OJ.

Eddie to beat Rey but it should be the match of the night regardless of the outcome.

I won't be staying up to watch it though. I'm off to the IwW gym war now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I won't be watching this PPV as it's not worth the cash in my opinion. A very poor card I feel. My predictions:

JBL vs John Cena (WWE Title)

I think Cena will make JBL say "I Quit". I agree this will be a blood fest though I can't see there being as much blood as at last year's Judgment Day!

Kurt Angle v Booker T

I suspect Booker will win due to interference from Sharmell. A kick to the "lower extremities" as they say from Sharmell and Booker hits his scissor kick to win.

MNM vs Haas/Holly

Obviously MNM will win and intereference from Melina sounds about right.

Big Show vs Carlito

It would look like a Carlito win with Morgan's help would be best to continue this feud but I think there's a chance the WWE may send Show to Raw so I'll go for a Big Show win.

Orlando Jordan v Heydenreich

Is Orlando the crappiest US champion ever? Quite possibly. I'll go for a Heydenreich win though I'm hoping for this more than anything.

Eddie vs Rey

Eddie should win this though I susperct what could happen is that Rey wins and Eddie beats the crap out of him after the match. I'll say an Eddie win however.

Chavo vs Paul London (Cruiserweight Title)

I don't suspect many titles will change hands tonight. With that said, I'll back Chavo to win the Cruiserweight Title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Winners will be:

Chavo
    Jordan
    Carlito
    MNM
    Booker
    Eddie
    And..Cena to get knocked out so he can't respond, retaining the title

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Decent show. The I Quit Match was very entertaining, as was Eddie/Mysterio and Angle/Booker.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭antifyre

yeah, a lot more entertaining than I expected......

It was interesting to see Eddie and Rey try a different kind of match to the high-fly usuals.....Angle made Booker look pretty decent.....Cena and JBL was hilarious....

<Spoiler below>

Cena:- We need to have lots of Blood, Bradshaw....
    JBL:- Yeah, and maybe I can hit you with a chair, to open you up like I did to Eddie
    Cena:- Cool, and then I'm gonna get you with the limo, the crates outide, the mixing desk on the truck i'm going to bring in, the smoke stack from the truck....oh, oh, oh and I can put your head through a tv!!!! I'm going to be so over....
    JBL:- I have a bad feeling about this...

Advertisement