Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bille Piper leaves Dr. Who

Options
  • 22-05-2005 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Heared a unconfirmed report that Billie Piper is to leave Dr. Who next year does anyone have anymore on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Gavin W

It's been reported over on Outpost Gallifrey that she'll possibly be in 3 to 7 episodes of the second season before leaving. Still only a rumour though and not officially confirmed yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

No harm, companions come and go, but that Eccelstons chaps an awful messer, leavin so soon.

Heard it on today fm this morning so it must be true...

3 episodes of the next series she will be in, according to the Sun,maybe 7.

And heres the story

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

There's a bit of a spoiler in that article.

It suggests that
    She'll be killed off rather than be allowed to return home to her previous life

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's on the BBC site, but with less speculation attached:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4572551.stm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

I think this is a pity really - she was a LOT better in the role than I'd expected her to be. Although, I guess the BBC could make it really interesting by making her not get on with the new incarnation of the Doctor at all, fights ahoy could be rather funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Rumour has it ex-Brookside "actress" and failed pop singer Jennifer Ellison is being considered as the new Doctor Who companion...*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

A rumour started by the Sun, so I wouldn't exactly take it as gospel.

Advertisement