Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish people in the BB house?

• 22-05-2005 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

What are the odds he/she will be gay if there's an Irish person in the house at all?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Does it matter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭crang

No, Does not really matter but i would say that considering they have done that before ( with both sexes ) it is unlikely that they will do it again. Hope there is an Irish person in it though. Even though i hate big brother it is really addictive... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

BuffyBot wrote:
    Does it matter?
    No it doesn't matter. It's just another thing to bet on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I hope there is no gay ppl this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Brian from BB was the best housemate in my opinion, I thought he was hilarious :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

isnt it gonna be a bisexual lad?

Dunno where i read that, mighta been the Ireland on Sunday but i definitely think thats the story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

There is apparently a gay couple. God I hate this whole "Lets get some flamboyant gay couple to spice things up". I mean, do they love enforcing stereotypes? Actually what am I saying, it's Big Brother of course they do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Yeah, there's some fruit from the town supposed to be in it this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Brian was the best housemate ever. I hope he gets the No. 1 slot in the Channel 4 Top 20 Big Brother Housemates Ever thing that finishes tonight.

I hope there's an Irish person this year (especially as there wasn't one last year) but I don't really care about his/her sexuality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Ray was pretty damn good too - and he wasn't gay. TBH - all the Irish contestants have painted a pretty good picture of this country on BB; and one stereotype that they've really enforced is that Irish people are, indeed, great 'craic' - though some moaners on this forum would indicate otherwise.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

after marco last year lets hope there is no flamboyant sex in the city esque super camp people.
    Ill go mad if there is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭c3van5

I LOVE BIG BROTHER!
    (and I also love gay irish men so heres hoping for a few of them)

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,935 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

apparantly the word on the street is that the local female with a cock around my parts is in it. its sick addictive viewing no matter how much you hate it. sick fascination that grows on you you the more you watch it. please let it be the last one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

Her name is Mary and she is a spiritualist, white witch psychic loony.

I say we start a campaign here and now to vote her out before she embarresses the nation!

FREAK!!!

good god...
    i just saw her,
    she got SEVERELY booed!
    my god how does someone like that get in.... stomach churningly bad

I saw her too but I didn't hear she was from Ireland. She form freakin' Atlantis! Didn't you hear! God! Anyway, where in Ireland dis she really from? I think we should vote her out too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

i could tell form her accent, she sounds like a southsider to me. I may be wrong though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

Anyone have a picture of her? I friggin missed it! :mad:

• Advertisement

if shes not some idiot spoiled south sider (like me :D ) then ill eat my hat...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

It says on the Channel 4 website that scary mary is from London, thank God for that! We can all breath a sigh of relief.

Nevermind that, she's fiiiiiiiine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

She just told one of the other girls that she's Irish..

WTF? Who is that girlie she is talking to? She is the finest ever

The Big Brother website says her home is London but doesn't specify her nationality.

She's not that good looking. Some of you need to raise your standards of looks. Lol. *Stares at Dr. Dre*

The Big Brother websire says her home is London but doesn't specify her nationality.

She's not that good looking. Some of you need to raise your standards of looks. Lol. *Stares at Dr. Dre*

:D:D:D

LMAO

*shakes fist @ Hugh* :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,935 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Worst Irish housemate ever. That ends our record of having a 1st or 2nd with every housemate then...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Better than puting in some cliche Irish person who loves the "craic" if ya ask me

Advertisement