Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80,000 euro to spend

Options
  • 22-05-2005 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Ok
    lets say you had 80,000 euro to spend on a villa where would you buy.
    It would be nice if you could include a link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Carpenter wrote:
    Ok
    lets say you had 80,000 euro to spend on a villa where would you buy.
    It would be nice if you could include a link

Depends what you're looking for. Investment/rental property or holiday home for yourself? If the latter, you want something that's easily and cheaply accessible at weekends. If the former, it doesn't really matter if it's a 4+ hour flight away.

Secondly, are you looking for capital return, how much risk are you prepared for?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Carpenter - I thin there are a few progs on the auld satellite that would give u answers.

I believe the likes of croatia or that area are very reasonable and a beautiful scenic areas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Ta for the help i was thinking about turkey (again he he )

Advertisement