Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toffifees!!

• 22-05-2005 7:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Probably the nicest sweet ever!
    A full hazlenut encased in a filled caramel cup of noughat cream, topped with yummy chocolate.
    I just go through a whole box whenever I get home from travelling.
    See them here http://www.toffifee.com
    I've only ever seen and bought them in duty frees..... can you get these in any shops here?
    They're just gorgeous!!!

Anyone else a Toffifeeholic?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

mmmmmmmmmmm..... i LOVE these sweets! i too have only seen them in duty free. if i saw these in a shop I'd buy a life-time supply of them! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

mmmmmmmmmmm..... i LOVE these sweets! i too have only seen them in duty free. if i saw these in a shop I'd buy a life-time supply of them! :p
    Good to see a fellow Toffifeeholic!
    I heard a rumour from a mate saying she saw them in Tesco Stillorgan.... I must pay a visit!!

Actually, I must check their onlnie store...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Ruby

I spotted these in Aldi in Athlone so you can be sure they are in all the stores... Also in Tescos..... My better half loves them frozen...... You should try that...... Delicious

Ruby wrote:
    I spotted these in Aldi in Athlone so you can be sure they are in all the stores... Also in Tescos..... My better half loves them frozen...... You should try that...... Delicious
    Of Course!!! The German stores!! Why didnt I think of that.
    Toffifees being hugely popular in Germany / Austria...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Oh. they are so good. I'm eating one right now...

• Advertisement

snappieT wrote:
    Oh. they are so good. I'm eating one right now...

mmm yummy!!!
    Where'd ya get them snappieT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

whiskeyman wrote:

Anyone else a Toffifeeholic?

Oh Yes!! Gorgeous they are. i know you could get them in Aldi in Carlow very recently as my mother bought them a few times. Bound to be cheap too!

Advertisement