Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 MIA games.

Options
  • 22-05-2005 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Gran Turismo PSP, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Dirge of Cerberus, Final Fantasy XII, and Duke Nukem Forever miss crucial game event.
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/20/news_6126263.html

Was hoping to see STALKER in a near finished form :(
    Or even some mention of Duke.

kdjac

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well Duke probably doesn't exist. Prey didn't exist either according to 3D Relams and the screenshots and renders were just CGI mock-ups. That was until they showed it again at this years E3. So expect to see Duke in about, say, 8 years time when it is up agains Doom 8, Jedi Knight 7: Legend of the Wookie Ninja and Dizzy: the egg is back! for the spectrum 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Duke should be at E3 next year. Hopefully that means a release next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

What about GTA PSP? I know they gave it a name, but I cant find info anyway. Read reports saying it was shown behind clothes doors, but no info whatsoever on any of the details. Even whether its 3d or not..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

yeah Ciaran... next year :rolleyes:

would've liked to have seen stalker too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

when it's done isn't in my calender

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

Got a little exciting when I saw this. Bit disappointed that they didn't actually have anything to show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Just how long has Duke Nukem Forever been in development??
    Seems like its been going on forever <- not a pun

Shame about the lack of playable FFXII. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

GT for the PSP would have been sweet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

not much at all about the PSP, very dissapointing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

IM a muppet how did i miss this

Serious Sam 2 video

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

ahem mario 128!

final fantasy 12 was pretty much a no show too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

SofaKing wrote:
    Just how long has Duke Nukem Forever been in development??
    Seems like its been going on forever <- not a pun

Shame about the lack of playable FFXII. :(

They changed between every single f*cking engine known to man (including Nissan's 2.2 twin turbo skyline engine) and have f*ck all to show for it...

It has been in known development for over 7 years (and thats a guarantee) but the exact amount of time is unknown to me...but i know they originally wanted to use the Quake 2 engine or some sh!t like that :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I was hoping to hear about Will Wrights Spore, but haven't seen anything as yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

there was a fair bit about spore at e3. check ign,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Just did actually. Reminds me a little of Black and White, hopefully it's not that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

amp wrote:
    Just did actually. Reminds me a little of Black and White, hopefully it's not that bad.

grrrr take that back or ill send my 50 ft evil chicken round to poo on your house!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

wat happned to the "Phantom PC gaming console" is that thing actually going to b released ? r in the much more likely case, completely overshadowed by xbox360/ps3/revolution :P
    its spec is the same as a mid-range pc but all games through download?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    wat happned to the "Phantom PC gaming console" is that thing actually going to b released ? r in the much more likely case, completely overshadowed by xbox360/ps3/revolution :P
    its spec is the same as a mid-range pc but all games through download?
    That was dead before it was ever released TBH http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/20/1835255&from=rss

Advertisement