Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

female pubic hair?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Zulu wrote:
    well, thats the men you attract. :rolleyes:

Ohh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

LadyJ wrote:
    Well I prefer my men to go down on me for longer than the usual 5mins but no matter how clean and well groomed we keep it down there,you men don't make much "effort" to please! :p

Not really fair to tar us all with the same brush, some of us actually like drinking from the furry cup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

daRobot wrote:
    Not really fair to tar us all with the same brush, some of us actually like drinking from the furry cup!

Thanks for that sick mental image of actually drinking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

joejoem wrote:
    Can anyone smell Cajun?

of the tiger kind?

i definately do.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    I prefer 100% shaven, but landing strip will suffice! :p

Yeah Right! You have this really hot woman who wants to **** you senseless. Then she gets her thong off and she's Not Shaved! :eek:
    In fact there may actually have been a few hair poking out before she took it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Obviously you are out of there. Right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

So long as I don't need a machete to negotiate it or it doesn't join up with the hair on her back, I'm happy. It's like ice-cream, all flavours are different but only a few aren't good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I'm just saying that men are far too hypocritical about this whole thing. I shave because I like it but I'd also like my men to do it too. It's much nicer. However,I find that a lot of men who make such a big deal out of women with pubic hair wouldn't even dream of trimming their own a bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

LadyJ wrote:
    I'm just saying that men are far too hypocritical about this whole thing. I shave because I like it but I'd also like my men to do it too. It's much nicer. However,I find that a lot of men who make such a big deal out of women with pubic hair wouldn't even dream of trimming their own a bit!

LadyJ, I laughed at this before I went to work:
    just dont want to be bitched at for having a wee bit of stubble by some guy with a bush so big you cant find his penis

Thought about it in work and laughed. Came home and laughed! That was just soooo funny, one of the funniest things Ive heard it literally weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

joejoem wrote:
    Can anyone smell Cajun?
    Whatever happened to her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

no idea...but me suspects she still here, but with a different name *cough*ladyJ?*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Hester

Femmy wrote:
    no idea...but me suspects she still here, but with a different name *cough*ladyJ?*cough*
    Nah, spelling and punctuation is too good :p Hmm, cajun_tiger should be made a legend of the boards :rolleyes:

maybe she has a dictionary this time?
    they are very very similar.....

What? Isn't Cajun Tiger someone else as well? Someone else who aint me I mean!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

LadyJ, I laughed at this before I went to work:

Thought about it in work and laughed. Came home and laughed! That was just soooo funny, one of the funniest things Ive heard it literally weeks.

What sort of odd hours do you work?

• Advertisement

LadyJ wrote:
    What? Isn't Cajun Tiger someone else as well? Someone else who aint me I mean!

so ur not Cajun then? she's disappeared.......
    some1 suggested before that her name was changed to *page* but once that came out *page* denied it and she too has seemed to have disappeared!!!!! :eek:

Yeah but I've been online at the same time as page and also the tiger lady.
    I don't think I'm much like either of em tbh!

LadyJ wrote:
    Yeah but I've been online at the same time as page and also the tiger lady.
    I don't think I'm much like either of em tbh!

aaahhh, i think u are!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

silly wrote:
    aaahhh, i think u are!
    That's because all you're taking into account are their views on sex. And all you're taking into account from that is that they have views that aren't "normal". Of course if two people like the same type of music they must have exactly the same personality... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Bottom line - any bloke who shaves themselves down there never ever deserves any sex.

Why exactly do you say this?? I don't see the problem with it.

• Advertisement

Ro: maaan! wrote:
    That's because all you're taking into account are their views on sex. And all you're taking into account from that is that they have views that aren't "normal". Of course if two people like the same type of music they must have exactly the same personality... :rolleyes:

excuse me? how would u know what i'm "taking into account"?

my apologies Lady J.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you all suck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement