Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub Crawl

Options
  • 22-05-2005 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

What do you think of them?

For anyone who is unsure, from experience usually you pay about €20, get a free t-shirt, meet in an organised bar/location, get a free shot in each bar stay in each bar for about half an hour crawl around galway and end up finishing the night in a nightclub.

Personally I have found them a laugh, meeting new people and getting shots in every bar and a t-shirt all for €20. I dont think there are enough of them in Galway though. :'(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Dunno, never did one.
    Is it a studenty thing yeah?
    Who organises it?
    erm... I had more questions but I cant remember....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

not as good as the nightclub crawl we did...not very organised though! but my friend did end up with night club stamps all over his face that you could only see in the clubs hehe

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

never heard of a single one existing in galway-great idea though! it'd be nice to get drunk with strangers for a change. people who know your habits and usual witty jokes are SO over-rated!
    same idea with a charity twist could be a great idea

Advertisement