Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good-ish Italian restaurant?

• 22-05-2005 9:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm looking for a good-ish Italian restaurant, preferably somewhere around Rathfarnham or Tallaght?

Any ideas? Someone said Little Caesar's to me - though I knew I had heard the name here and then, suddenly, I remembered I had read a horror story on here about an experience there and said that I'd choose a venue so...any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Little Caesers isnt bad. I like Lisas Trattoria just down the road from it. Its a small family run place, good food, reasonable rates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Good man:) I'll look into it - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭MazStar

Little Ceasars is lovely, Ive been there loads of times and never had any bad experience with them. You could try Mario's in Terenure, the chicken de Mario is fantastic!

Advertisement