Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Big Brother Die!(The official 'I hate BB' thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

bush wrote:
    Ill never understand why people go into a big brother forum and complain about it. You may think its sad to look at big brother but its even sadder to go into a big brother dedicated forum and talk about something you hate. I doubt it happens in other forums either. I doubt people go into the soccer forum and complain about it being ****e
    So if someone has a negative opinion on a particular subject they should just keep quiet and never be aloud to speak their mind then? That's great that is.

If people hate BB then they should certainly say so. In fact, they should be encouraged to do so as the complaints are far more interesting than the show.

I won't be watching BB as it's a steaming pile of donkey poo, but I did see some of the opening night as I was at someone else's house and they had it on. I noticed that this years bunch of freaks, morons and psychos are the biggest bunch of freaks, morons and psychos that the show has ever had.

How anyone could find this entertaining is beyond me. Also, I read in the papers about how some of the contestants are being described as sexy (like Michelle last year who was about as sexy as Klingon Targ) and had to laugh. Just because some ditz has big tits does not mean she is sexy.

This show should go down in history as TV's darkest hour. It's lowest common denominator TV, and "entertainment" at it's worst.

Aah, feel better now after getting that off my chest. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

JJ wrote:
    Can this be the last season please? We could all very much do without this pile of trash they call a television show.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You stupid dick i hate people like you, you dont like something on tv so you complain about it, last time i looked there was sh1t loads of channels so just change the channel, obviously big brother has a following (i dont watch it) or else there wont be another season. Stupid people :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

jesus christ, this is the thread for complaining about big brother.
    you lot complain about people going into the big brother section to complain then ye do the very same on this thread
    leave us people in peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

jor el wrote:
    So if someone has a negative opinion on a particular subject they should just keep quiet and never be aloud to speak their mind then? That's great that is.

If people hate BB then they should certainly say so. In fact, they should be encouraged to do so as the complaints are far more interesting than the show.

Im not saying they should keep quiet about it but whats the point in going into the big brother forum if you dont like it. Thats like me going over to the comic forum and posting a thread saying DIE COMICS DIE I HATE COMICS. Could you not just go into a forum that you have an interest in. Ill never understand why people bang on about how much they hate big brother, if you dont like dont watch, simple as that.

You stupid dick i hate people like you, you dont like something on tv so you complain about it, last time i looked there was sh1t loads of channels so just change the channel, obviously big brother has a following (i dont watch it) or else there wont be another season. Stupid people :rolleyes:
    You don't watch big brother and you hate complainers. Yet you're in the big brother forum, complaining about people who complain about things they don't like. :rolleyes:

I'm sure I'll not be alone in hating people like you.
    bush wrote:
    if you dont like dont watch, simple as that
    If only it were that simple. BB rearranges the schedule of two channels and has a daily appearance on most newspapers (all be it mainly the tabloids). It gets almost daily mention on radio stations aswell as various other TV shows. Plus people will always talk about it so it's virtually impossible to avoid. Hence my desire to see it end.

• Advertisement

jor el wrote:
    If only it were that simple. BB rearranges the schedule of two channels and has a daily appearance on most newspapers (all be it mainly the tabloids). It gets almost daily mention on radio stations aswell as various other TV shows. Plus people will always talk about it so it's virtually impossible to avoid. Hence my desire to see it end.

Well I could say the same about soccer but I dont. I think its a load of bollocks and its on for most of the year, on the radio, in the newspapers and my friends have pointless arguments about it but I dont bang on about how much I think its ****e and that it should end posting polls in a soccer forum where its abvious people like it.
    Get over it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

it is not just big bro thats awful they are all kack none of the reality shows are orignal now they are all the same *boring*

I couldnt be arsed with any other reality programs really. Big brother is always funny though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Oh FFS!

I had managed, through a clever regime of never watching the television during the summer ever to not even know that this thing had started again. Of course it took a bit of luck, I was bombarded with it on other years that I hadn't watched television, but so far I had managed.

And then they put an Irish Witch on it and the bloody Pagan lists are full of this and whining about whether or not she portrays the community well. Really, why the **** should we care. What's the worse that can happen? She's hardly going to create such a bad impression that BB watchers are going to extract their backsides from their sofas to do anything about it anyway.

Oh no. If she portrays the Craft negatively people with no lives will throw their remote controls at us. Panic!

bush wrote:
    Well I could say the same about soccer but I dont. I think its a load of bollocks and its on for most of the year, on the radio, in the newspapers and my friends have pointless arguments about it but I dont bang on about how much I think its ****e and that it should end posting polls in a soccer forum where its abvious people like it.
    Get over it
    It used to be like that in the soccer forum until it changed so you need to request post access. There will always be people who don't like something about certain subjects. Big brother (and reality TV in general) has far more haters and far less supporters than something like soccer which is why so many feel the need to vent their rage and voice their opinion on it.

Get over yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Griffon

I would have to say that Big Brother is the worst program I have ever watched in my life it is really repetitive. I feel it should have only been on for on season and be cancelled. Never put on TV ever again.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

It is a sad sad person who watches this utter horse manure. I mean let me get this straight. People stay in at night to sit in their house watching other people sitting in a house. Have you no life?? Do you not like going out and having fun? Or why dont you watch something a little more exciting like watching paint dry!!

I have to laugh at people who watch this rubbish what sort of world do we live in when watching people talking is considered entertainment. Its so ridiculous it makes me cringe. Take it off the TV before evryone just turns into an utterly boring sad ass please!!

Ill gladly bomb the place!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

bomb,kill ,destroy,mame,death,pestalence, desise,bunker buster, rat poision

are just a few solutions to the big brother question.

GOD I HATE IT

I hate it becasue I lived with a girl who just sat thier ALL FEKKIN DAY watching the cr@p. And as said the muck is impossible to avoid. It seeps into every part of modern exsistance.
    Still, makes me feel very clever in a when ever I stumble onto the bunch of crettins or folks talking about said crettins. God Im feeling smug in a warm way.

Aviod like Rabies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 feliwilli

What i really hate is this poor excuse for an entaertaining tv show, is that it take up all of E4, and nothing else good, i.e. fraisier or 6 feet under. Something that is actually ENTERTAINING :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Anima wrote:
    Thats all well and good but it takes over E4 for most of the day which is annoying to say the least.

theres bugger all on e4 anyways only four hours of friends re-runs and stuff thats on channel 4 anyways. at least with bb e4 is showing stuff that hasnt been seen on channel4

But a lot of people don't have Channel 4, so E4 is the only opportunity to see shows like Smallville, Six feet under and so on. But not when BB takes over.

I liked bigbrother on that episode of Doctor Who two weeks ago much better. Vaporise them as they leave the house. The winner gets to live. Class. Now that I'd pay to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Larianne wrote:
    Think this is the last Big Brother as C4 only got the rights for it for 6 years... sumthing like that. But it was popular last year so they may keep it goin!

6 years, that's 4 away from 10! :eek:
    They signed up for 2 more years with Endemol. Imagine - 2 more years worth of complaints! :D;)

I watch the show and did like it up till BB3. Its seriuosly gone downhill and this year is the worst. I cant stop watching it though. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Bamboozled wrote:
    They signed up for 2 more years with Endemol. Imagine - 2 more years worth of complaints! :D;)

Really? I dont think they'll be able to milk it for 2 more years. They'd want to have some pretty good tricks up their sleeves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I think Sam was still in the house when they did it so it would have been a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

jor el wrote:
    It used to be like that in the soccer forum until it changed so you need to request post access.

Ah. No. Access requests were introduced for the soccer forum because too many threads were descending into Arsenal v. Man Utd frenzied flame wars.

Before this was introduced I had never ONCE seen a post, never mind a thread, from someone whos main purpose was simply to complain about how much they hate soccer, not even as a troll. The person would have been rightly laughed out of the forum. I'm sure there are a lot people out there who hate soccer, yet they did'nt come in and start whining about it on the soccer forum out of respect for the genuine fans who post there. The same should apply to any forum on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Chavster

I watch BB before ringing up eircom or ntl coz it gets me in a fighting mood :) seriously though it's never appealed to me i watched about 3 episodes of the 1st series and decided it was utter ****.

The obsession some people show towards it is unbelievable though, i know one person who goes to sleep with the tv on showing them all sleeping.

I heard that ugly cow from last year who called everything chicken is now the 'face' (could substitute 'slapped arse' in there) of TVX. Looks like she put her money (new boobs?) and 'fame' (errr?) to good use then....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Blisterman wrote:
    Its ridiculous that people watch this. At least on survivor or any of those other TV shows, people have to do interesting tasks, and its not on 24 hours a day. I really don't see the appeal of it.

The reason the likes of BB are on 24 hour a day is because it's a controlled environment with fixed cameras et al.

Survivor is done on an island in the middle of nowhere.

jor el wrote:
    It used to be like that in the soccer forum until it changed so you need to request post access

What Devious said.
    Kingp35 wrote:
    It is a sad sad person who watches this utter horse manure. I mean let me get this straight. People stay in at night to sit in their house watching other people sitting in a house. Have you no life?? Do you not like going out and having fun? Or why dont you watch something a little more exciting like watching paint dry!!
    What an absolutely stupid stupid stupid thing to say.
    People are sad because they watch something you don't like? Cop on.
    You stay in your house to watch other people playing football. That's just the same thing. Why don't you go outside and play football yourself if you think sitting in is so sad? I don't consider it sad. It's just your choice.
    Kingp35 wrote:
    I have to laugh at people who watch this rubbish what sort of world do we live in when watching people talking is considered entertainment. Its so ridiculous it makes me cringe. Take it off the TV before evryone just turns into an utterly boring sad ass please!!

Ill gladly bomb the place!!

Tbh. At this stage BB is just a cleverly edited soap. Watching an hourly show hardly constitutes as having no life. Personally I can't understand why people watch the live feeds hours on end. Now that's boring!!!

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

i agreewith jj it is trash fulloff preening prats makingtotal idiots offthemselves thesooner itends thebetter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭sUrGe

kill them all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭snakeater

The only way I would possibly watch it was if big brother unleashed a pack of savage, blood thirsty dogs into the house. Although in all likelihood the dogs would proabably kill themselves the second they saw that freak Kemal getting his feet rubbed by Derek.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

snakeater wrote:
    Although in all likelihood the dogs would proabably kill themselves the second they saw that freak Kemal getting his feet rubbed by Derek.

Would that statement not indicate that you've already watched it?

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭snakeater

BaZmO* wrote:
    Would that statement not indicate that you've already watched it?

B.
    You've got me there. I watched it a few days ago when my sis had it on. I vowed never again. It's a freak show. So I should really change my statement to

The only way I would possibly watch it AGAIN was if big brother unleashed a pack of savage, blood thirsty dogs into the house. Although in all likelihood the dogs would proabably kill themselves the second they saw that freak Kemal getting his feet rubbed by Derek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭SixShot

Yeah I dont understand what the big deal about that Big bro crap is fecksake i admit I looked at it once & God whats the big deal about it I think those suicide Bombers should bomb that fecking place & the fecker who created it bomb them feckers as well its for people who dont have a life & sit in watching Gay People bitc''h about each other no offence but WHAT Bitc'hs they are I tought my G/F was bitchy how ever she has an excuse for it. as for those Gay Folk in big Brother whats theres ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭SixShot

snakeater wrote:
    You've got me there. I watched it a few days ago when my sis had it on. I vowed never again. It's a freak show. So I should really change my statement to

The only way I would possibly watch it AGAIN was if big brother unleashed a pack of savage, blood thirsty dogs into the house. Although in all likelihood the dogs would proabably kill themselves the second they saw that freak Kemal getting his feet rubbed by Derek.

Now that I would watch they could use those Fox Hunters on the house & chase all the people out of the house & let the Dog's eat em better then Hunting a inocent Fox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

i hate bbit is so crap and i tink they just get ppl out of the mental insitiute do you all agree!!!!
    tell me you all agree please!
    im so happy they are finishing it soon hopefully forever!!
    love u all bb haters
    helen

Advertisement