Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Big Brother Die!(The official 'I hate BB' thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭smdweb

How come Big Brother is so popular ... its rubbish TV. :mad:
    If I want to watch people in a house I can sit at home !!
    Destroy this rubbish programme ! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

WOO-HOO! Glad to see my thread is still going. Down with Big Brother!

Praise the Lord! It's all over now. Hopefully this is the last one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Can't wait til the only place this show is talked about here is in All Things Retro.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yes well done for missing the point of your own argument and picking out threads that emphasise how I consider this show no longer has any merits other than the occasional good looking burd.

OK, so will this be the last ever Big Brother then? One can only hope. I would agree with Pigman that the only merit the show can possibly have is the occassional nice looking lady, especially yer one from the celebrity hijack show who could bend herself into all sorts of different shapes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Thank **** the UEFA cup starts tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

I wish these idiots would get a life and go outside talk to people have a drink take a walk do something other than watch this lame pile of muck that is essentially people sittin round a house talkin s***. I can do that by sittin in the living room in my own house. The people who watch this are the reason there is so much crap on tv.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

the clowns who watch it are every bit as much to blame as the production company.I wonder how many people on this board sent off videos of themselves hoping they'd get on the show?It really goes beyond pathetic to see what people have become.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Degsy wrote: »
    the clowns who watch it are every bit as much to blame as the production company.I wonder how many people on this board sent off videos of themselves hoping they'd get on the show?It really goes beyond pathetic to see what people have become.

Hey! Only 2 links and a locked thread later and you found it! Go you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Thank **** the UEFA cup starts tomorrow.

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,001!!!!!!!!!!

Arabel wrote: »
    Hey! Only 2 links and a locked thread later and you found it! Go you!

So are you Pro or Anti?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Degsy wrote: »
    So are you Pro or Anti?

Neither really, I'll keep an eye on it but not often or with much interest. And hate the Live coverage.

Arabel wrote: »
    Neither really, I'll keep an eye on it but not often or with much interest. And hate the Live coverage.

Its become much more than a crappy show lately though.Now the halfwits who dont even win are appearing all over the place for years afterwards.Some crappy magazines are full of pages of nonsense about these nobodies and i presume somebody is buying them...Ye Gods!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

no ive offically turned on big brother. i watched 7 and 8 but after the launch of 9 im starting to hate it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I really hate this show and the fact that two channels, countless magazines and newspapers filled with these so called celebs really annoys me.

Its time for this show to end

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

why would they come to our concert just to boo us?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 maryjmul

Just in case you missed he point of this poll is that we hate BB and no we don't watch it ,couldn't even tell you who the hell is in it but for gods sake enough is enough,just flicking through the channels for us BB haters is a chore because we are exposed to at least three seconds of torture every time we channel surf its time to band together and put pressure on the powers that be get rid of BB,they are the greatest shower of life's loosers ever so i say with huge emotion bomb the whole the place and then get huge diggers to grind the leftovers into hell this is how much i hate BB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭daithi_student

Yes you could "bomb whole the place" and "get huge diggers to grind the leftovers" OR and i'm just pulling at straws here but you could just y'no take the magic little rectangular object with all the buttons i think its called the remote and press your fingers down on the change channel button and TA-DAH! big brother is gone!! And it takes even less effort than coming online and moaning about it!!! :rolleyes: And yes this pearl of wisdom is Completely free!

Phew sarcasm is tiring...:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I've never seen an episode of BB in my life. Not one until last week.
    I could never fathom the idea.....

I've found a reason not to give out to the OH when she's watching it now though, this chick is SMOKIN hot!
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/pictures/?housemateId=470&imageId=65
    That link is just a picture of two guys. Whatever floats yer boat I suppose, although they're not really my type on account of them having a cóck!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

She gets old... She's a huge bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Sheite, now its shown a pic of some wierd albino dude.
    Must be some sort of changing gif. or something....

Anyway this is the burd:
    jennifer.jpg

Mint.

Yeah........well mint

2ptasz5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35 maryjmul

Yes you could "bomb whole the place" and "get huge diggers to grind the leftovers" OR and i'm just pulling at straws here but you could just y'no take the magic little rectangular object with all the buttons i think its called the remote and press your fingers down on the change channel button and TA-DAH! big brother is gone!! And it takes even less effort than coming online and moaning about it!!! :rolleyes: And yes this pearl of wisdom is Completely free!

Phew sarcasm is tiring...:p
    and also daithi as a student you should know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,but what does one expect when you watch the great intellectuals on BB

• Registered Users Posts: 24,060 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Best news in a long time that the Aussies are pulling the Big Brother plug after this series. I hope that the rest of the networks pumping out this annual sh1t-fest also get the message and do the right thing.:p Yeehah!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

I don't get it, why do people get so hot and brothered about the show.

If you don't like it click the little button and watch some sky news or a cooking show :P

Really, I don't see a forum with coronation street haters :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

DinoBot wrote: »

If you don't like it click the little button and watch some sky news or a cooking show :P

Because in years passed it has been everywhere, on 3 channels pretty much nonstop, all over the internet and even into the mainstream media as "news". Thankfully this year its had a much lower profile as people are finally seeming to tire of it. BBs own ceaseless hyperbole is ringing empty and fake, even they dont sound like the believe it anymore. Hopefully, we wont be subjected to it anymore after almost a Decade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,060 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

DinoBot wrote: »

Because it's total sh1te taking up valuable airspace, as is Sky news and all of Sky's own "entertainment?" channels.

You can't escape BB by turning the channel off, because most media concerns will insist on reporting every detail of what's going on with those desperate no-hopers in that Channel 4 shed. The first series was novel, but by the end of the second series it had reached its sell-by date.

Advertisement