Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Die Big Brother Die!(The official 'I hate BB' thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It will be back though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Elles Bells

Im an seriously cheesed off with Big Brother at this stage! I mean, its getting old ya kno?! But this years celeb big brother is a joke. I watched them going in (out of curiosity to who would be thick and desperate enough to do so) and I just was shocked at the crap that was being put on telly!

I was flicking through stations the other day, came across a repeat of the previous nights episode, and they jus so happened to be standing around in tutu's??? Is this what the world is coming to??? I found myself very angry and quite frankly, i nearly got sick! Why in gods name is it still running!!!???? STOP THE MADNESS PLEASE and cancel the bloody thing before I break my telly!!

Phew.....!smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Ah, in fairness, the other night we came in from the pub and flicked around the stations, landing on CBB. The camera was just focused on a guy asleep in bed... you can't get more quality than that. ;)
    Seriously though, it just stayed that way. :eek: Nothing changed!
    It was absolutely surreal and it gave me a shiver because it made The Truman Show seem eerily prophetic... :(

I love Tina Malone though, and I've always thought Terry Christian seemed an affable kinda guy.

But don't get so bothered by it, just don't switch it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

That's the beauty of BB ,you can love it or loathe it and go from one extreme to another depending on your mood .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Just when we thought it would be all over:

http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/big-brother-to-hold-all-star-finale-460973.html

They're going to have an all-star finale after the current series ends. We're going to have an extra 2 weeks on top the seemingly never-ending 11 weeks of the last series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

JJ wrote: »
    Just when we thought it would be all over:

http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/big-brother-to-hold-all-star-finale-460973.html

They're going to have an all-star finale after the current series ends. We're going to have an extra 2 weeks on top the seemingly never-ending 11 weeks of the last series.

I think it's a brilliant idea! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

BB it THE WORST show EVER!!!!!! For the life mo me I can't think why it was even invented!!!!

StereoLove wrote: »
    BB it THE WORST show EVER!!!!!! For the life mo me I can't think why it was even invented!!!!

I love Big Brother! Can't wait for it to start tonight! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

It remind of a freak circus,just the setting changed but people still watching the freaks and weirdos do their thing.Although i would say the freak show people as they call them back then were alot more normal then these lot.
    I am glad its going to be over but will still watch sometime to see who is the worst idiots out of them :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I love Big Brother! Can't wait for it to start tonight! :D

You are in the wrong thread so. This thread is for people to discuss the horse **** that is Big Brother.

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    You are in the wrong thread so. This thread is for people to discuss the horse **** that is Big Brother.

So if I start an 'official' I love Big Brother thread, that means you lot can't come in then? :p

So if I start an 'official' I love Big Brother thread, that means you lot can't come in then? :p

Do it keep it alive :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 hugsandkisses

Oh my god ye people are so cruel why would you all want to kill your big brother(s)...
    Thats whats wrong with ireland today,its full of murderers!:(

Isn't that why this thread was created?

Isn't that why this thread was created?

i don't know, i didn't create it :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Oh balls its starting tonight isnt it.

Oh balls its starting tonight isnt it.
    And we all know you cant wait to see it :D

i don't know, i didn't create it :rolleyes:

I asked a question. I am very sorry if you have somehow taken offence to a question. Take your roll eyes to your super fan thread.

Television for morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Television for morons.

Then im a moron, always get sucked into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Rather get teeth pulled than watch this waste, off to dentist tomoro yipee.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Bomb that kip

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    Then im a moron, always get sucked into it.

That's your choice

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

You have issues

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

im glad 210 others feel lyk me! bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb beram!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I hate it but I feel compelled to watch it and complain about the contestants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

That_Guy wrote: »
    I hate it but I feel compelled to watch it and complain about the contestants.

You used to be cool man.

Up until 28 minutes ago...

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    You used to be cool man.

Up until 28 minutes ago...

I know. :(

I can redeem myself. As soon as Friday comes this crap can go to hell. World Cup FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

:D

You'll still take a sneaky look, you're hooked now.:p

• Advertisement

:D

You'll still take a sneaky look, you're hooked now.:p

In the words of Nelson Muntz, "I feel like punching myself"

Advertisement