Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Work?

• 22-05-2005 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

Where is everybody getting jobs this summer, if your staying in waterford?

Does anyone know who is hiring or where the best jobs can be found for someone who has a computer background like moi? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Legend_Killer

Where is everybody getting jobs this summer, if your staying in waterford?

Does anyone know who is hiring or where the best jobs can be found for someone who has a computer background like moi? :o

http://www.aol.com :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Thats not funny Killer, you lose your soul working there....

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Legend_Killer

angry_fox wrote:
    Thats not funny Killer, you lose your soul working there....
    was disappointed i didnt see ya out the other night AF. i came back down on the bus and was out at 11 just to see you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Hehe, turned down a job in aol again.....lol......ah the joys of finding something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

was disappointed i didnt see ya out the other night AF. i came back down on the bus and was out at 11 just to see you!

Went off a 11.30, thought i was going up to the irish open the next morning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement