Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

May the force be with you.

Cheers. If I pass, this will be me and a lovely UCD girl on the town:

hannchew.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Cheers. If I pass, this will be me and a lovely UCD girl on the town:

which one are you :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

tribulus wrote:
    which one are you :p:p

I'm clean shaven at the minute. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Wouldn't of considered Harrison Ford a girl...hmmm. That was a good movie.....sigh

Anyway, working for a year aint too bad, I did it, although I decided to evade the whole exam process-long story-it can be a bit of a pain in the ass, but it's rewarding when u get that paycheck at the end of the wk/month, and c all the wages stacking up to pay for next year....however it was very tempting (and i did it several times) to take a chunk out of the paycheck to buy silly stuff...

What it did for me was give me a bit of a kick in the ass to actuly work-ie this is my 4k that paid for this, better make all those hours slaving away worth it....

Good luck either way, just do whatever makes you happy.....and if its being with that young lady then...eh so...eh..be it.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Vainglory wrote:
    Zane, are you definitely dropping out then? Why the stress about the repeats so?

Bottom line is I'm very unsure as whether I'll be back here for next year. By having a CAO form filled I'm giving myself an option. My plan is to go through with my repeats (hopefully only Sociology), pass that and see how I feel. If feel I want to go back I will but if i don't, at least I will have passed the year which would give me an option of taking a year out and possible returning to UCD 12 months later. The CAO is simply a backup which i don't believe I will use because I would rather work and earn some cash for myself for a year to pay for fees in the future. I don't want to come back next year but with many people saying to me things generally do get better after 1st year and the possiblity of a couple of close friends of mine starting here next year I may be tempted to stay on. At this moment I'm focusing on acting as if I will be coming back but I'm totally 50/50.

• Advertisement
Advertisement