Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring back The Openline on FM104!!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 robk84

Anyone remember Mary's friend Bernie? She had 2 kids named Tarquin and Millicent. I recall some sort of mishap with their arses and some chicken nuggets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gx620

Greg hosted the Adrian Kennedy phoneshow tonight!Good to hear his voice on air!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Colmfatcamp

It could potentially be one of the greateast comebacks of all time. I want to say it was 2000 when the show ended? Spent a disturbing amount of time on IRC after that too, how many lives has this show ruined?

Someone needs to get a hold of some of the regulars and let them know - I'm sure Merriman would welcome a return to the big time. He's a cult hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭budgemook

Posted on the FM104 Facebook page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra3FAS1wP1Q&feature=youtu.be

Had heard it before but confirms Tony is that Jim Jim fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

Greg Merriman is going to be back on air with FM104 next week to cover for the 104 challenge. Meh... Bring back the Openline or gtfo!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement