Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

USB 2.0 drivers for 2k?

• 23-05-2005 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

I use Windows 2k, SP4 on my laptop, but it only seems to have USB 1.0 transfer speeds (the laptop supports 2.0 and works fine as such under Linux).

Are there additional drivers that I might need?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I take it you've checked with http://eu.windowsupdate.microsoft.com on the off chance ?
    Also check the web site of the laptop manufacturer in case there is an update driver there. you could check with the chip set web site - if it's one of the big names like intel should be fine but if it's someone you've never heard of that's starting to get a little unpredictable , but you never know

Advertisement