Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the revolution

Options
  • 23-05-2005 8:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

So what do ye all think the revolutionary idea is going to be. How can the new ninty controllers amaze us. What do those crafty Japanese have up their sleeves.

I'd be extremely happy with touch screen controllers. Just think of Civ or Darwinia on the Rev. Yummy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

i have said this before in another thread but i will say it again...

revolution using ds's as controllers

just a thought on my part

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

that would be cool, but Playing glodeneye with a ds, don't think I'd like that

yea well i dont like you!

i dont know, metroid plays well on the ds, better than with a joypad i think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

madrab wrote:
    yea well i dont like you!

i dont know, metroid plays well on the ds, better than with a joypad i think

Yeah but the N64 contoller worked so well. Also the rev has controller ports so maybe the n64 controllers are compatable

those ports are for gamecube controllers i think, they appear the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

I think it is almost certain that gamecube controllers will be compatible anyway, after that my guess is as good as the next persons,
    i have said this before in another thread but i will say it again...

revolution using ds's as controllers

just a thought on my part

well then the rev would have to ship with ds, can't see that being the main controller although it may be compatible if disired, ah well all I want is the back content to be available for free download, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Maybe you will be able to use the DS as a controller but it definately wont be the only option. It would be far too expensive and they dont work very well as a controller...not enough buttons.

Advertisement