Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tips for today...

• 23-05-2005 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

anyone have any hot tips for today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

It's hard enough to find hot tips on any day but Monday is especially hard. I'll suggest a lucky 15 you can do and hopefully it'll be lucky.

2.20 King's revenge
    8.45 Feed the Meter
    4.30 Komreyev star
    4.10 Chocolate Caramel

Also, it could be worth backing Pennautier each way in the 3.50 at carlisle. Horse ran three days ago and reappears today with a visor. Shrewd trainer, not the type to flog a dead horse, he clearly thinks this horse is capable of performing eventually. Forecast about 25-1 will probably be even bigger than that but throw few bob on each way for the laugh

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

I have done
    3.40 Leciester Mont Saint Micheal
    4.10 Leciester Chocolate Caramel
    4.40 Leciester Retirement
    5.10 Leciester Essex Star

I have done a lucky 15 and an each way accumaltor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Here's mine
    Shrink 9-00 Thirsk - will be very surprised if this is beaten
    Peter Paul Rubens Windsor 7:45 - If fit will take all the beating
    Chocolate Caramel - 4:10 Leicester - Form of last race working out really well
    Uncle Bulgaria - 6:45 Windsor - hacked up from a bad draw last time out at Newcastle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭Morgans

Bother Na at Kilbeggan with She's Chancy to finish second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

The one the three of you agree on wins. Chocolate caramel, that was enough for me!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

It's hard enough to find hot tips on any day but Monday is especially hard. I'll suggest a lucky 15 you can do and hopefully it'll be lucky.

2.20 King's revenge
    8.45 Feed the Meter
    4.30 Komreyev star
    4.10 Chocolate Caramel

Three out of four, King's Revenge lost out in a photo. Strangely enough, I did a different lucky 15 this morning and also got three out of four. Ah well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

A decent collective effort there, I make it 5 winners tipped from 10 different selections, not too bad at all.

Advertisement