Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

country insurance?

Options
  • 23-05-2005 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

Im currently living in dubling but moving to West meath soon. Im with Quinn direct. Do you think they will give me money back for that? Im not so sure but my dad said they should.

Anyway been with them and done that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

If you do get anything it won't be till your renewal date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Stix

You will be entitled to a rebate of the difference for the rest of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭delanest

Bond-007 wrote:
    If you do get anything it won't be till your renewal date.

Generally they will send you a check in the post about three weeks after you inform them of the change in your curcumstances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

When i did this with royal and sun alliance I got nothing till the renewal date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

knowing Quinn, they'll probably charge you €50 admin. fee for altering your policy :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Some apply a credit to your account thereby guaranteeing them next years business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 J.Daniels

phone them up and ask them ;)

Advertisement