Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Second Hand Alloys

Options
  • 23-05-2005 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a shop that buys 2nd hand alloys from you?
    Or would take trade ins?

Or anyone looking for some, see my sig

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

any one got any info for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

derv wrote:
    any one got any info for me?

I think Richie in Pro-Parts (Malahide Rd, Dublin) takes trade in's on alloys - 01 8530017. Theres a crowd in Carlow who take trade in's as well I think. Bare in mind that you'll never get close to their open market price when you're trading them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

If you are down in the neck of the woods there is a place in Cahir, Co Tipperary called Dalton's which take second hand alloys as trade-ins. They have a good selection of new ones also. They can order wheels for you too if they don't have them in stock. Very nice people to deal with, used to buy all my alloys from them a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

nice one lads , cheers

i've had a few offers on them but nothing big enough to make me sell

Advertisement